- Made one trek into the crack den Splendour campsite and ended up with a free lollipop and drinking… http://t.co/B87GfJEzpu
- Hey Wollongong, I'm coming for you, to do my stand-up show. You should come along! http://t.co/6DsPv4Prhf
- It's hot. I'm hungover. And that hill felt like Everest. But me and aedyson made it to Splendour. http://t.co/rzXGPq5mEH
- The Commonwealth Games opening ceremony just makes me want to go to all of these countries that I've never heard of.
- Doesn't matter where the hole in your sock is. By the end of the day, your big toe will be poking thru that bad boy.
Hey there. Thanks for coming. Feel free to browse around, got some latest happenings down below, plus downloads, shows, some words about me and more. Enjoy.
Wow. I’ve finally learnt how to update my webpage, and it’s only taken a year! A fair bit has happened since the last post. I came back from Edinburgh, wrote & acted in a ABC2 show called This is Littleton, hosted a TV show on SBS2 called Thursday FC...17/07/2014
The last month has been full-on. Edinburgh was everything I could’ve imagined (plus a killer flu), and the gigs at the Soho Theatre have been awesome. I got nominated for an Edinburgh Comedy Award which definitely made the killer flu worth it. I’ll be on the TV back in Australia...04/09/2013
We won! Best of the Fest (Local) at the Sydney Comedy Festival 2013. We spent the night popping bottles and pretending we were in a low-budget hip-hop video. I’ve just spent the last 4 weeks on the Melbourne Comedy Festival Roadshow. So excellent. In Canberra, Jordan from Axis of...18/06/2013
There is a wasp in my loungeroom and it doesn’t seem to want to leave. I really don’t know what to do about it. I’m keeping the door open so that it flies out, but I’m starting to get paranoid that it’s just going to call its mates and...29/04/2013