- I wish we could turn every pasta into some sort of swag.... "Spinach and cheese Rad-ioli".
- I can't stop thinking about the phrase "swaghetti yolo-naise".
- Hey @rageABC - out of interest - why do you not put artist/song details at the tail of the clip too?
- It's my sis Rachel's last day at Hopscotch Films after 12 years. Can't tell you how proud I am of her.… http://t.co/1ZGtJMkfBL
- Hey if I bought a metal detector for $80, and found $3 in coins every time I used it, how long would it take for me to lose all my friends?
Hey there. Thanks for coming. Feel free to browse around, got some latest happenings down below, plus downloads, shows, some words about me and more. Enjoy.
Wow. I’ve finally learnt how to update my webpage, and it’s only taken a year! A fair bit has happened since the last post. I came back from Edinburgh, wrote & acted in a ABC2 show called This is Littleton, hosted a TV Conditioner and a moisturizer being iphone...17/07/2014
The last month has been full-on. Edinburgh was everything I could’ve imagined (plus a killer flu), and the gigs at the Soho Theatre have been awesome. I got nominated for an Edinburgh Comedy Award which definitely made the killer flu worth it. I’ll All cuts softens how can i...04/09/2013
We won! Best of the Fest (Local) at the Sydney Comedy Festival 2013. We spent the night popping bottles and pretending we were in a low-budget hip-hop video. I’ve just spent the last 4 weeks on the Melbourne Comedy Festival Roadshow. So excellent. In Canberra, Jordan from Axis of...18/06/2013
There is a wasp in my loungeroom and it doesn’t seem to want to leave. I really don’t know what to do about it. I’m keeping the door open so that it flies out, but I’m starting to get paranoid that it’s just going to call its mates and...29/04/2013